How Does Invisible Braces Work? – Invisible Braces Cost in Hyderabad
Typically braces are recommended for children and teenagers to correct orthodontic problems (crooked, misaligned or mal-positioned teeth and malocclusions or bad bites).
How do Invisible Braces Work?
The common dental problems that can be corrected with clear aligners, just as braces, are:
- Crooked , crowded teeth
- Spacing between teeth
- Proclined teeth
- Under bite, over bite, cross bites
- Jaw discrepancies
Are you the right candidate for invisible braces? Only your dentist or an orthodontist (Invisalign certified specialist) can tell this, after a thorough evaluation of your dental and oral health. If you are the right candidate for Invisalign, your orthodontist will discuss the treatment plan and the anticipated outcome of the treatment, before initiating the treatment.
A set of custom-made aligners would be designed to fit your teeth. Each aligner is designed to use the right amount of force to align the teeth into the required position. Your dentist may recommend changing them every 1-2 weeks for the desired outcome.
These aligners are removable and can be removed while eating, brushing and flossing. They must be worn 20-22 hours a day for the recommended period, to attain best results.
How Much Does An Invisalign Treatment Cost?
The cost of Invisalign treatment is comparatively higher than traditional fixed braces, as they offer many advantages such as:
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign treatment is hardly noticed by anyone as these aligners virtually invisible.
- No Diet Restrictions: You can enjoy your favorite foods even during the treatment unlike fixed therapy, where you are restricted eat some foods.
- Good Oral Hygiene: Wearing Invisalign can help maintain oral hygiene as they are removable, making it convenient to brush and floss after a meal.
- Comfortable and Pain-Free: They are easy to maintain without pain during tooth movement.
- Smooth and Safe: Since Invisalign are smooth, they do not cause any irritation, sores or trauma to cheeks or lips and provide safety.
- Maintains Tooth Lustre: With Invisalign the natural tooth shine can be maintained. Aligners do not require demineralization of tooth structure during the treatment.
- Minimum visits to dentist: Number of visits to the dentist are few compared to metal or ceramic braces.
Why Dr Gowd’s?
Advanced technologies: Dr. Gowd’s Orthodontists use advanced proven technologies to bring out the best smile in you in the most efficient way. They use treatment solutions like Invisalign, esthetic Braces and Orthognathic surgeries (in complex cases) with extraordinary results.
Extraordinary results: Dr. Gowd’s dental hospital has a team of expert Invisalign certified dentists who use latest technologies to contribute to greater patient satisfaction.
Strict treatment protocol: Dr. Gowd’s team strictly follows treatment protocols by taking various aspects into account, including the facial proportions. This helps provide a great smile that goes beyond just straight teeth.
Patient Care: Exceptional patient care and professional integrity with gentle and adept hands make them the best dentist in Hyderabad. They help treat the worst of dental malocclusions with ease and comfort to the patient.
Post-treatment Follow-Up: After an orthodontic treatment, teeth tend to move back to their original position, called relapse. Dr Gowd’s team takes care of the post-treatment maintenance phase by providing retainers to their patients. Retainers help in retaining the teeth in the desired position.
All the above factors attribute to Dr Gowd’s team to make them the best dentists in Hyderabad. Their aim is to spread healthy smiles, apart from enhancing the dental aesthetics of an individual.
Have questions? Call Dr. Gowd’s Dental Hospital at 88866-6247